Sunday 3 May 2015

Rowandale School Goal Sheet 4 May 2015

Rowandale School Goal Sheet

Many of our students have been creating goals today. This is an example of some of the goals they have come up with =)


Learning Area
What am I good at? What can I do really well?
What do I need to work on?
What area do I need to focus on?
How will I improve on my area of need? What do I need to do to get better?
Reading
I can read fluently.
I can sound each letter out when reading.
I need to point to each word when reading

I could use my finger to point to each word.

Writing
I can write a brainstorm
I can try to edit after I write and re-read my story
Read over my story after I have written it


Mathematics
I can count to 100
I know numbers before and after from 1-100
I could try and know numbers from 100-1000

Write numbers from 100-1000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.